Friday, November 29, 2013

Playing Catch-Up

A lot has happened in 2 months...Ryan is now 10 months old, we celebrated his first Thanksgiving, and he has four new teeth! Ryan is standing, pulling up and taking a few steps when holding on to something. He is very active and loves to be on the go. 

Since mid September Ryan has had four ear infections...well, maybe one ear infection that we just haven't been able to clear up. We went this past week to Dr. Trotter (ENT) and we are thinking tubes are in our future. We will see Dr. Trotter again in a few weeks. At Ryan's 9 month check-up Dr. Klemm noticed that Ryan has the beginning of a lazy eye, so we are going to Birmingham in December to see a pediatric eye doctor. Poor guy has been through a lot lately and we are hoping to get him well!


Ryan is "talking" up a storm and I love talking with him. He says several words and knows what they mean. Our newest is uh-oh. :) He has found the tupperware drawer and loves to pull everything out. He is pretty good at entertaining himself. We leave cartoons on the tv all day while we play. He loves Team Umizoomi, Bubble Guppies, Mickey Mouse, Blues Clues, and Diego. I will admit that I like a few of those as well. I am just glad there are some good cartoons that he can watch while learning. Ryan also loves books. He loves to be read to and loves to play with his books. 

Ryan was Mickey Mouse for Halloween this year!

Ryan loves going outside to see the horses that live next door.

Barry and I took Ryan to the Birmingham Zoo this fall. He loved it! 


We carved our first pumpkin!


 Ryan had his 9 month pictures made at the beginning of November. It's amazing to me how much he has changed since his 6 month pictures. 

 I love times when I can catch the two of them resting together. Ryan loves his daddy!

Ryan went to his first Arab Junior High School basketball game! He loved it and loved watching Thomas Lynn Murphy play!

We celebrated Ryan's first Thanksgiving at my grandmother's house. Ryan loves his Grandma Baker and she loves him. I am so happy she has been able to watch him grow over the last 10 months! 

This is the photo dad is using on his Christmas card this year. I love watching our family grow and feel so blessed to have sweet Ryan in our lives! I never knew I could love someone so much. 


We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 





No comments:

Post a Comment