Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Our 4 Year Anniversary

Tomorrow, July 7, 2011 is our 4 year anniversary. Yes, we were married 07/07/07...should be easy for him to remember, right? We'll see. I have added a few of our wedding photos. We have a busy anniversary weekend planned, so I wanted to go ahead and post this. 

My girls....my best friends.

Me with the groomsmen, my dad and the ushers

Our wedding party

This was on the back of Seth Sullivan's trailer. He took care of the wedding video, music at the reception and held the honor of planning out the ceremony. Thanks Seth for all you did to make our day super special.

Barry and his fabulous group of groomsmen.



Below is a picture of when we presented a bouquet to my precious grandparents, who had been married 52 years that year. My sweet grandpa is now looking down from heaven. We miss him very much, but know he is looking down on us.
Sandy O'Dell was our wedding photographer. She did an amazing job capturing our special day. Thanks Sandy for all the memories you captured!

1 comment: